"" Rob Parnell's Writing Academy Blog: Join My Kindle Review Club - and get FREE ebooks

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Join My Kindle Review Club - and get FREE ebooks

Dear Fellow Writer,

I hope you're well and happy - and that you're writing!

I want to start a club - with you as a member.

If you join my Kindle Review Club you get to:

1. Download my Amazon Kindle ebooks for free

2. Get my Amazon releases before anyone else

3. If you want, become a beta-reader for my new books

4. I'll offer paperback versions (when they're available) at discount

In return, I just need you to put reviews for my books on Amazon!

Does this sound like a good deal to you?

I hope so.

Please sign up below if you'd like to join Rob's Kindle Review Club:



 Kindle Review Club


We respect your email privacy
-->

Till next week.

Keep Writing!

rob@easywaytowrite.com
 

Your Success is My Concern
 
Rob Parnell's Easy Way to Write

No comments:

The Writing Academy

Welcome to the official blog of Rob Parnell's Writing Academy, updated weekly - sometimes more often!