"" Rob Parnell's Writing Academy Blog: I See DEAD People - new video

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I See DEAD People - new video

Hi Peeps,

I've been working on a documentary project for a while now. It's called "I See DEAD People".



I'm fascinated by those folks who consider themselves psychic or clairvoyant - my beloved wife, Robyn Opie Parnell, being one of them! This doco is a kind of investigation into the phenomenon.

It's in glorious HD at YouTube, so it's good quality - but if you're having trouble watching it, just lower the quality using the little wheel in the bottom right hand corner of the screen on YouTube.

(I only mention this because here in Australia we have connections SO SLOW we can rarely watch HD online! Thanks to Telstra - yuk!)

Anyway, feel free to leave comments, Subscribe to R&R and share the vid if you like it.

More from R&R coming soon - much more!

Rob@easywaytowrite.com
Your Success is My Concern

No comments:

The Writing Academy

Welcome to the official blog of Rob Parnell's Writing Academy, updated weekly - sometimes more often!